Friday, September 28, 2012

Awakening

Hey there! Thought I'd just announce that this is the beginning of something new for me, seeing as I want to actually get somewhere in life. This could be a decent place to start, especially looking into the media.

My passion from a young age has been music. It's had a huge influence on my life, and am always keen to find new stuff and keep up to date. However, me being me, I'm fussy, and don't always find what I'm looking for. (Rarely, shall we say...)

Well, now I have found exactly what I need. Thanks to Artrocker magazine, I discovered Deezer. It's a website that you can listen to music for free, and you only need to sign in with your Facebook account. Convenient? I think so!

I'll make sure I blog again soon, hopefully with some new music or whatnot that you guys will be interested in. Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment